Raychem EM2-MI Constant Wattage Cable
EM2-MI is a constant output heating cable for simple, fast, and effective ramp and accessway heating to prevent snow and ice formation.
The pre-terminated EM2-MI cable comes complete with 3m cold leads at each end of the heater, removing the need for on-site termination activities. Simply install the heater over the required area and connect the cold leads to the junction box and “Smart” control unit.
The EM2-MI heating cable is designed for installation in high temperature applications. The product can be installed directly under hot-poured asphalt followed by mechanical high pressure roller.
- Nominal Power: 50W/m
- Nominal Voltage: 230Vac
- Maximum exposure temperature: 250°C
- Minimum install temperature: -20°C
- Circuit Breaker Required: Type C
- RCD: 30 mA
- Cable construction: Mineral Insulated (MI) heating unit with pre-terminated 3m cold leads.
- Approvals/Certifications: CE/VDE
|Product||Heater Length (Metres)||Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)||Raychem Part Number|
- Control Unit - VIA-DU-20Multi-sensor control device for surface snow melting.
- Control Panel - SBS-xx-MV-20Multi-circuit control panel for surface snow-melting systems.
- Spacers - EM-SPACERSpacer rail for trace heating cables for ramp heating and surface snow melting.