Raychem EM4-CW Constant Wattage Cable
EM4-CW is a constant output heating cable for simple, fast, and effective ramp and accessway heating to prevent snow and ice formation.
The pre-terminated EM4-CW cable comes complete with a 4m cold lead, removing the need for on-site termination activities. Simply install the heater over the required area and connect the cold lead to the power junction box and “Smart” control unit.
The EM4-CW heating cable is designed for applications where a 3 phase (400V) supply is available.
- Robust constant wattage heating cable with 25 W/m output.
- Pre-terminated with 4m power cable to avoid on-site cable splicing/connection.
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts.
- Available in many sizes to fit your application.
- Combine with VIA-DU-20 controllers and SBS-xx-CW-40 multi-circuit control panels for increased energy efficiency .
- Voltage rating: 400 Vac
- Nominal power output: 25 W/m
- Maximum circuit length from a single cable: 250m
- Typical installed cable output 250-300 W/m2, dependent on cable spacing
- Maximum exposure temperature: 65°C
- Approvals: VDE / CE
|Product Code||Heater Length||Circuit Breaker Size||Raychem Part Number|
- Control Unit - VIA-DU-20Multi-sensor control device for surface snow melting.
- Control Panel - SBS-xx-CW-40Multi-circuit control panel for surface snow-melting systems.
- Spacers - EM-SPACERSpacer rail for trace heating cables for ramp heating and surface snow melting.