Raychem XL-Trace System
Frozen pipes can be a costly problem. When pipes are exposed to sub-zero temperatures they can burst, leading to considerable damage and disruption. The Raychem frost protection system for pipes provides an efficient solution. The self-regulating heating cable, combined with an adequate insulation, prevents water pipes, fire mains, sprinkler systems and fuel oil lines from freezing.
The Raychem XL-Trace range is available in a variety of power outputs all with a LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket.
Easy to Install
The heating cable is simply fixed onto the pipe - under the thermal insulation. Connections are quickly made with the fast RayClic system.
Durable and Reliable
The cable's large copper conductors make it a reliable solution and its specially formulated outer jacket protects it from severe environmental conditions.
Low Power Consumption
The RAYSTAT-ECO control unit calculates a duty-cycle proportional to the expected minimum temperature. Where a simple ambient thermostat would energise the heating cable for 100%, the "smart" controller would energise for a fraction of the time, resulting in significant extra savings.
The XL-Trace Range
- Heating Cables
- ThermostatsAT-TS-13 AT-TS-14 RAYSTAT-ECO-10 RAYSTAT-CONTROL-10
- Optional Panels
- Connection Kits
- Raychem Technical Handbook - Frost Protection for Pipes
- Raychem Specification Guideline - Frost Protection for Pipes
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem Heat Tracing Installation and Maintenance Manual
- Raychem XL-Trace Full Datasheet
- Raychem XL-Trace White Paper
- Raychem XL-Trace Pipe Freeze Protection
- Raychem XL-Trace Flow Maintenance