Raychem RAYSTAT-CONTROL-10 Thermostat
Raychem part number: 828810-000
The RAYSTAT-CONTROL-10 surface sensing thermostat is designed to provide user friendly measurement and control for heating cables. The thermostat has a 25 A control relay (that can be arranged to be volt free) and a 2 A volt free SPDT alarm relay.
Parameter and eventual alarm conditions are shown on the digital display and settings can be programmed easily, even without power supply.
The RAYSTAT-CONTROL-10 thermostat is supplied with a Pt100 sensor. This sensor has a 3 m long silicone extension cable giving freedom to locate the electronics remote from the sensor.
Two M25 entries allow for the power cable and heating cable to be connected directly into the unit. The units can be mounted on the pipe using the SB-100 or SB-101 support bracket.
- Application: Surface sensing
- Ambient operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Supply voltage: 230VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Internal power consumption: ≤ 14 VA
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Entries: 2 x M25; 1 x M20; 1 x M16; Direct entry of heating cable into unit with M25 connection kit.
- Gland plug: 1 x M20
- Temperature sensor type: 3-wire PT100 according to IEC Class B
- Material: Grey polycarbonate base; Transparent lid
- Output Control Relay: SPST relay, rating 25A at 250Vac
- Output Alarm Relay: SPDT relay, rating 2A at 250Vac, volt free
- Temperature setting: 0°C to +150°C
- Low temperature alarm: -40°C to +148°C
- High temperature alarm: +2°C to +150°C or switched off
For Use With:
- Heating Cables - FS-A-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 65°C operating temperature. 10W/m at 5°C, FS-B-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 65°C operating temperature. 26W/m at 5°C, FS-C-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 95°C operating temperature and temperature maintenance for metal waste pipes with fatty waste water. 31W/m at 5°C, FS-C10-2XFrost protection cable for pipework to a maximum of 90°C operating temperature. Also for long circuit applications and central heating pipework. 10W/m at 5°C
- Connection Kits - RAYCLICQuick and easy connection system for Raychem heating cables, Heat shrinkHeat shrink connection and cold lead seal kits
- Accessories - Junction boxes, support brackets, adhesive tapes, trace heating warning labelsAccessories for Raychem's frost protection range