Raychem RAYSTAT-ECO-10 Thermostat
Raychem part number: 145232-000
The RAYSTAT-ECO-10 temperature controller is designed to control heating cables used for frost protection applications. Using a proprietary algorithm, the RAYSTAT-ECO-10 controller measures ambient temperature and determines the appropriate cycle time during which the heating cables will be energised.
Since ambient temperatures in winter are often below freezing point, but well above the minimum designed ambient temperature, significant energy savings are realised. Parameters are displayed and can be set easily.
The controller includes a 25A relay which allows direct switching of the heating circuit. The enclosure can easily be installed outdoors and includes a Pt 100 sensor for determining the ambient temperature in the installed area.
The RAYSTAT-ECO-10 controller is designed to provide trouble-free, long term operation. In addition to the display the controller includes an alarm relay that switches either upon low supply voltage, upon output fault or upon RTD failure thus allowing remote indication of system status.
- Supply voltage: 230VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Internal power consumption: ≤ 14 VA
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Entries: 2 x M25; 1 x M20; 1 x M16; Direct entry of heating cable into unit with M25 connection kit.
- Gland plug: 1 x M20
- Maintain temperature set point: 0°C to +30°C (heating 0% powered)
- Minimum ambient temperature: -30°C tp 0°C (heating 100% powered)
- Temperature sensor type: 3-wire PT100 according to IEC Class B
- Material: Grey polycarbonate base; Transparent lid
For Use With:
- Heating Cables - FS-A-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 65°C operating temperature. 10W/m at 5°C, FS-B-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 65°C operating temperature. 26W/m at 5°C, FS-C-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 95°C operating temperature and temperature maintenance for metal waste pipes with fatty waste water. 31W/m at 5°C, FS-C10-2XFrost protection cable for pipework to a maximum of 90°C operating temperature. Also for long circuit applications and central heating pipework. 10W/m at 5°C
- Connection Kits - RAYCLICQuick and easy connection system for Raychem heating cables, Heat shrinkHeat shrink connection and cold lead seal kits
- Accessories - Junction boxes, support brackets, adhesive tapes, trace heating warning labelsAccessories for Raychem's frost protection range