Raychem Wintergard System
Frozen pipes can be a costly problem. When pipes are exposed to sub-zero temperatures they can burst, leading to considerable damage and disruption. The Raychem frost protection system for pipes provides an efficient solution. The self-regulating heating cable, combined with an adequate insulation, prevents water pipes, fire mains, sprinkler systems and fuel oil lines from freezing.
Easy to Install - The heating cable is simply fixed onto the pipe - under the thermal insulation. Connections are quickly made with the fast RayClic system.
Durable and Reliable - The cable's large copper conductors make it a reliable solution and its specially formulated outer jacket protects it from severe environmental conditions.
Low Power Consumption - The RAYSTAT-ECO control unit calculates a duty-cycle proportional to the expected minimum temperature. Where a simple ambient thermostat would energize the heating cable for 100%, the "smart" controller would energize for a fraction of the time, resulting in significant extra savings.
The Wintergard Range
- Heating Cables - FS-A-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 65°C operating temperature. 10W/m at 5°C, FS-B-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 65°C operating temperature. 26W/m at 5°C, FS-C-2XSelf-regulating frost protection cable for pipework at maximum of 95°C operating temperature and temperature maintenance for metal waste pipes with fatty waste water. 31W/m at 5°C, FS-C10-2XFrost protection cable for pipework to a maximum of 90°C operating temperature. Also for long circuit applications and central heating pipework. 10W/m at 5°C
- Control Panels - SBS-xx-SVMulti-circuit control panel for pipe frost protection systems., SBS-xx-SNRMulti-circuit control panel for pipe frost protection of sprinkler systems,SBS-R-FPMulti-circuit control panel for pipe frost protection systems.
- Thermostats - AT-TS-13Ambient-sensing frost protection thermostat with an adjustable temperature range of -5°C to +15°C, AT-TS-14Line-sensing frost protection thermostat with an adjustable temperature range of 0°C to +120°C, RAYSTAT-ECO-10PASC (Proportional Ambient Sensing Control) frost protection controller with an adjustable temperature range of 0°C to +30°C, RAYSTAT-CONTROL-10Line-sensing frost protection controller with an adjustable temperature range of 0°C to +150°C
- Connection Kits - RAYCLICQuick and easy connection system for Raychem heating cables, Heat shrinkHeat shrink connection and cold lead seal kits
- Accessories - Junction boxes, support brackets, adhesive tapes, trace heating warning labels