Raychem AT-TS-13 Thermostat
Raychem part number: 728129-000
Raychem’s AT-TS-13 thermostat provides ambient-sensing temperature control for frost protection cable.
The temperature set point can be checked through a window in the front face.
LED’s are provide an indication when cables are energised or when the temperature sensor detects a fault (sensor break or sensor short-circuit).
If you require connection to a BMS, you will require a RAYSTAT V5.
- Adjustable temperature range from -5°C to +15°C
- Line-sensing control thermostat or ambient thermostat
|Supply voltage||230VAC + 10%, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum switching current||16A, 250VAC|
|Maximum conductor size||2.5mm|
|Switching differential||0.6K to 1K|
|Switching accuracy||±1K at 5°C (calibration point)|
|Switch type||SPST (normally open)|
|Adjustable temperature range||-5°C to +15°C|
|Exposure temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Entries||1 x M20 for supply cable; 1 x M25 for heating element; 1 x M16 for the sensor|
- Raychem Technical Handbook
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem self-regulating heat trace cable installation guide