HWAT-M Self Regulating Heating Cable
Raychem part number: 498639-000
Raychem HWAT-M heat tracing cables are designed to maintain hot water pipes at set temperatures, keeping the temperature constant on the entire pipe length.
It is an ideal solution for domestic and commercial installations where thermal pasteurisation is not required. HWAT-M can be installed without a controller, but for increased energy efficiency it is recommended to connect to either a HWAT-ECO or for shorter installations, a HWAT-T55.
If your requirements include the requirement of a thermal pasteurisation cycle, you will need HWAT-R.
- There is no risk of overheating
- It has a long life cycle
- It is easy-to-install due to their cut-to-length feature
|Power output||9 W/m at 55°C|
|Max exposure temperature||65°C|
|Nominal voltage||230 VAC|
|Max circuit length||100m (20A)|
|Min bending radius||10mm|
|Approvals||BS / ÖVE / VDE / SEV / CSTB / SVGW / DVGW / CE / VDE|
- Optional Panels
- Controller Units
- Connection Kits
- Raychem Technical Handbook - Single Pipe Hot Water Temperature Maintenance System
- Raychem Hot Water Temperature Maintenance System
- Raychem Hot Water Temperature Maintenance Systems in Hospitals
- Raychem Specification Guideline - Single Pipe Hot Water Temperature Maintenance System
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products