Raychem SBS-FP-xx-16a Control Panel
The nVent RAYCHEM SBS control panel range provides a complete solution for nVent RAYCHEM self-regulating heating cables for pipe freeze protection and grease line temperature maintenance. It offers control with a pipe line sensor and / or a PASC (Proportional Ambient Sensing Control) option.
The models in this series control up to 12 heating circuits. To ensure safe operation, the control panel is equipped with circuit breakers (C-type) and residual current protection for safe operation. The installed Elexant 450c (needs to be ordered separately) control unit can operate 2 zones with different parameters independently of one another.
The control panel is pre-wired and only needs to be connected to a main power supply (400/230V, 3P/N/PE).
- Fast connection of multiple heating circuits directly to the control panel
- No additional connections or junction boxes required
- Connection of 3–12 heating circuits to a single control panel
- Circuit over-current and RCD protection integrated directly into the control panel
- No separate safety devices required
- Complete system directly from the manufacturer
- The system and components have been selected for optimal use as a pipe freeze protection and grease line temperature maintenance systems.
- Collective error / alarm
|Product||Description||Raychem Part Number|
|SBS-FP-3x16A||Control panel for max. 3 heating circuits||1244-022467|
|SBS-FP-6x16A||Control panel for max. 6 heating circuits||1244-022468|
|SBS-FP-9x16A||Control panel for max. 9 heating circuits||1244-022469|
|SBS-FP-12x16A||Control panel for max. 12 heating circuits||1244-022470|
|Control setting||Each controller can control up to 2 separate groups of 3 circuits with independent parameters and control mode (second sensor sold separately).|
|Voltage Operation panel||400/230V 3P/N/PE|
|Voltage Heating circuit||230 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Sensor||NTC-Type is used as ambient temperature sensor (PASC) and/or pipe line sensor|
|Approvals||CE (approval according to IEC 61439)|
|Main switch||According to selected model (32–100 A)|
|Circuit breaker||16A, C-type, per heating circuit|
|Alarm feature||1 potential free alarm contact in panel; 1 alarm light in the door|
|Operation mode switch||Auto/Manual